Alcoholics Anonymous has many A.A. members and service committees who are available to provide professionals with information about Alcoholics Anonymous. A.A. has a long history of cooperating but not affiliating with outside organizations and being available to provide A.A. meetings or information about A.A. upon request.
- Health Care Professionals
- Correctional Facilities Professionals
- Treatment Facilities Professionals
- Media and News Professionals
- Employee Assistance Professionals
If you are a professional, A.A. members are available to cooperate with you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request cooperation.
For professionals working with people who have special needs we have A.A. material and literature in Braille, videos in American Sign Language, easy-to-read pamphlets, and much more.
Additional Resources for Professionals
Below are links to related pamphlets and publications in PDF format that may be an additional resource for the professional.
- A.A. as a Resource for the Health Care Professional (PDF)
- A Message to Correctional Professionals (PDF)
- Members of the Clergy Ask About Alcoholics Anonymous (PDF)
- Is There an Alcoholic in the Workplace? (PDF)
- If You Are a Professional, A.A. Wants to Work With You (PDF)
- “About A.A.” a Newsletter for Professionals
- “Information on Alcoholics Anonymous” (PDF)